If your Non-profit is looking for a voice…
Jeff has a great deal of experience being the voice of your vision. No matter if it's for an internal presentation or gala event showpiece for your best donors, Jeff will elicit a warm response. Radio and television commercials and event promotions are right up his alley as well.
But Wait, There's More…
Jeff has literally thousands of hours in the studio, on live radio and television broadcasts. His baritone voice resonates with his audience.
Your Place or His…
Jeff can travel to your studio (depending on availability) or he can record your audio in his state-of-the-art home studio.
Hear a Demo…
How Much Does It Cost?
Jeff's rates are determined on two factors:
- How Many Words Are In Your Script
- Where Will The Audio Be Used?
Recording is either licensed for a period or unlimited usage:
- TV, Radio and Internet Commercials have a 12-month license from date of recording.
- All other rates are buyout in perpetuity (unlimited usage)
Call Jeff at +1 (925) 459-6786 for an instant quote, or contact him here.
- E-Learning / Educational / Medical / Training / Gaming
- Non-Broadcast / Corporate Internal / Cinema / Apps / Independent Films
- On Hold / Phone Messages / Voicemail / IVR
- Podcasts - Opener and Closer
- Audiobooks (Defined as More Than 3 Hours)
- Live Event Announcer
- TV & Radio Commercials
- Internet / Online Commercials - Paid To Be Promoted (Spotify, Hulu, Pandora, etc.)
- Basic Internet Use / Explainer & Whiteboard Videos / Non-Promoted Online Content
- Radio / TV - Imaging and Promos
- DRTV / Long Form TV Radio + TV Broadcast Documentary (Buyout)
Mature Narrator Announcer Storyteller Mimicker Guy Next Door Spokesperson Everyman Conversational Professional Friendly Witty Believable Confident Authentic Alpha Male Edgy Authoritative Commanding Tough Upbeat Warm Corporate Articulate Inspirational Energetic Educational Healthcare Natural Casual Animated Enthusiastic Genuine Deep Modern Knowledgeable Informative Reverent Attractive Calm Caring Sincere Trustworthy Laid Back Strong Rugged Excited Happy Intellectual Aggressive Calming Serious Motivational Comforting Sophisticated Classy High Energy Movie Trailer Sports Sporty Bold Dynamic Smooth Mature Attitude Executive Playful Thoughtful Thought Provoking Blue Collar Manly Masculine Concerned Youthful Reassuring Proud Engaging Characters Sarcastic Booming Funny Amusing Straightforward Bubbly Soothing Technical Uplifting Attentive Professorial Slow Paced Angry Brave Cartoon Endearing Aloof Athletic Easygoing Soft spoken Gritty Raspy Hip Humorous Persuasive Scientific Sultry Sweet Mysterious
English (North American), English